- 2 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, melted
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 14.79 ml rosemary
- 14.79 ml sage
- 14.79 ml basil
- 14.79 ml thyme
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a fluted tube Bundt pan.
- combine cheese, herbs and garlic. Divide thawed dough into 24 pieces (16 pieces for the whole loaf and 8 pieces for the half loaf). If using rolls, they are ready to use once thawed.
- Dip each piece in butter and roll in cheese/herb mixture to coat. Place coated pieces of dough evenly in pan.
- Let rise until double in size. Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 30-40 minutes or until well browned and top of bread sound hollow when tapped.
- Remove from pan immediately to cool on wire rack.