Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon sage
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Grease a fluted tube Bundt pan.
- combine cheese, herbs and garlic. Divide thawed dough into 24 pieces (16 pieces for the whole loaf and 8 pieces for the half loaf). If using rolls, they are ready to use once thawed.
- Dip each piece in butter and roll in cheese/herb mixture to coat. Place coated pieces of dough evenly in pan.
- Let rise until double in size. Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 30-40 minutes or until well browned and top of bread sound hollow when tapped.
- Remove from pan immediately to cool on wire rack.
These were good-smelled fantastic! I would definately decrease the amt. of spices, we found the spices were too pronounced, overpowering, one in particular was the rosemary.
Made this for my b-day a few days ago and I was very impressed. The only thing I changed was to use my own bread dough instead of the frozen loaf, but I know the frozen dough would have been good too. This recipe is REALLY good and went over very well with everyone at the party. I will definitely be making this again. BTW, I made this is a bundt pan.