Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are a breeze to make and very tasty.
- 4 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces
- Place half of the potato slices in a microwave safe casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with half of the seasoning, butter, garlic salt, and cheese.
- Top with remaining potatoes and sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Microwave covered and on high for 10 minutes, or until potato is tender.
This was easy & fast to make but I did take the easy way out. I used a can of diced potatoes, drained. I sauteed them in the butter & spices. Thanks Alia for the recipe... Made for 123 Hits
OK we liked this! Not loved it! I love to nuke things for ease but to make a complete dish! The potatoes were not all tender! I also had to make 4 layers distributing the spices and cheese among each layer. I did spray the pan before adding the potatoes. Using no salt just seasoning. I do think if you can oven bake this do it! ;) Add some more butter or olive oil. Then I`m sure would be 5 stars. Part of my Menu #16757 The next morning I fried the leftover potatoes in 1 tablespoon butter added a couple eggs topped with cheese and put into 2 wraps for a great breakfast!
This really is a breeze to make... and makes a great side dish. I admit I added more than 1 tbls of butter... I think next time I make this, I will add a bit more seasoning. It was screaming for something... not sure what... sour cream and chives was added to mine. It's a great starter! (Made for Bevy Tag Soups, Salads & Sides) Thanks for sharing. ~V