1/4 Photos of Herb Potato Chips
This pretty garnish (and tasty treat) is easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Peel potato and slice it paper-thin with a mandolin.
- 3Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- 4Place the potato slices flat on the sheet. Brush the potatoes with melted butter, then place fresh dill spring on each slice.
- 5Place another potato slice on top of each herb-potato slice (Try to use a slice of similar size/shape - you can use kitchen scissors to trim it if necessary).
- 6Spray the potatoes with cooking spray and cover with another sheet of parchment paper.
- 7Place a baking sheet on top of the parchment paper.
- 8Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- 9Eat as a snack or garnish your favorite soup with these chips.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Potato Chips
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 57.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g