From The Madison County Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl combine milk, flour, salt, and cayenne.
- 2Beat with mixer until blended - Don't overbeat.
- 3Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- 4Stir in parsley and thyme.
- 5Grease 6 popover cups and fill 3/4 full with batter.
- 6Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minute.
- 7Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees and bake for 15-20 minute longer, until popovers are golden brown.
- 8Serve immediately, for they fall quickly.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Popovers
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 112.8 mg
- Sodium 351.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 7.5 g