- 1 cup fresh basil, washed and chopped coarse
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, washed and chopped coarse
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, washed and chopped coarse
- 1⁄2 cup Baby Spinach, washed and chopped coarse
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor or a blender, chop all of the herbs and the spinach together.
- Next, add the pine nuts and the garlic cloves and chop together.
- Then, add the grated Asiago cheese and slowly pour olive oil into the mixture to emulsify.
- Season to taste with kosher salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Serve over pasta or with bread or crackers.