Top Review by Mama2Ciara
I tried this first and last. I love this recipe! I make it constantly now- no more store-bought crusts!!! Its delicious. It makes my house smell WONDERFUL. I do one cup plus one tablespoon of water, and garlic powder instead of minced so it's all basic pantry stuff. I love this sundried tomato pesto on it....this is a new staple in my weekly cooking! I've also been asked for the recipe by a few friends!
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (vegetable oil works too)
- 1 garlic clove, minced (optional)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon mixed Italian herbs
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons regular active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in bread machine in the order listed.
- Select dough cycle on machine and press start.
- When dough is finished remove with floured hands and shape into size and thickness of desired pizza and place on greased cookie sheet or pizza tray.
- Top with favorite sauces and ingredients.
- (Baking time is generally 18-20 minutes at 400°F).