1/2 Photos of Herb & Parmesan Pizza Dough (Bread Maker)
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in bread machine in the order listed.
- 2Select dough cycle on machine and press start.
- 3When dough is finished remove with floured hands and shape into size and thickness of desired pizza and place on greased cookie sheet or pizza tray.
- 4Top with favorite sauces and ingredients.
- 5(Baking time is generally 18-20 minutes at 400°F).
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb & Parmesan Pizza Dough (Bread Maker)
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 833.4
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 1198.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 147.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 22.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed Italian herbs