Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Recipe source: RD Home Herbs
Make and share this Herb Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- 6 -8 eggs
- 2 leeks, washed and chopped
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb spinach, washed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped herbs (your favorite fresh herbs mixture or some suggestions are tarragon, coriander, chives, or chervil)
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- In a large bowl beat eggs.
- Stir in chopped vegetables, herbs and walnuts. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Whisk all ingredients together.
- Butter (or use Pam) a large ovenproof dish and pour in egg/veggie mixture.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake for another 15 minutes or until top is golden.
Yummy! What a nice and simple breakfast and a nice change from my usual meat and veggie filled omelette. Thank you!