Recipe by Topher
A really simple yet tasty herb vinaigrette to go on a slice of bread or a salad of your choosing. Recipe obtained from a local bread shop.
Top Review by Chef-Boy-I-Be Illinois
Simple to make, complex in taste. This tangy vinagrette complimented the spring greens we dressed with it wonderfully. I also added one teaspoon of prepared horseradish for and additional kick. Thanks for sharing what will become an oft-used dressing in our house!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper