Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
An easy side dish that goes well with most any entree.
Make and share this Herb Mustard Roast Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 5 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 2 lbs medium red potatoes, cut into chunks
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine mustard, oil, garlic, and herbs in a large bowl.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake 35-40 minutes or until tender.
I used small yukon potatoes and cut into wedges. I elected to bake in a nuwave oven and they turned out delightfully crispy, very flavorful, and a hit with all diners. Made for the Lorac cookathon.
I used red and purple potatoes and they turned out so good! Enjoyed with ketchup. Thanks and hope you feel better. Made for your cookathon, January 2014.
Tasty taters! I didn't have herbes de provence so I just added spices from the cabinet. I also used russet instead of red potatoes and turned out fine. Made for Lorac Cookathon 2014.