Recipe by DailyInspiration
You will be pleasantly surprised how tender and flavorful your chicken breasts will turn out. Recipe is from my Simply Colorado Too! cookbook. Prep time does not include marinating time.
Top Review by mommyluvs2cook
LOVED this chicken!!! The flavor was phenomenal, it has a nice tang, which I was worried about, because my daughter absolutely HATES mustard. But she didn't say a word and ate every bit of it :) Served it over a salad.
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons whole basil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest, grated
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinned
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk the lemon juice, dijon mustard, parsley, basil, lemon zest, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour over the chicken in a shallow dish, turning to coat.
- Marinate, covered, in the refrigerator 4-10 hours, turning occasionally. Grill the chicken over hot coals for 5-6 minutes per side or until cooked through.