1/2 Photos of Herb Monkey Bread
This goes great with pasta or just a salad for dinner. Just a little twist on the favorite breakfast bread. I also like to add garlic powder to the dry ingredients, but that's just me! Overnight chill time isn't included in the cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each biscuit in half.
- 2Combine all other ingredients and mix well.
- 3Dip each biscuit piece and coat well.
- 4Layer biscuits in a 12-cup bundt pan.
- 5Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Monkey Bread
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.9
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 361.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g