- 5 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 4 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients and store in an airtight container for up to 1 year.
- To prepare rice:
- In a saucepan, bring 2 cups water and 3 tablespoons herb mix to a boil. Stir in 1 cup uncooked long grain rice.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.