Recipe by Theresa/ Thunderbird
This needs to marinate for 4 hours.
Top Review by Vitameatavegamin Girl
I really enjoyed this recipe! I had to change a few things because I didn't have any sage and was almost out of thyme (no pun intended!) so instead I just used a blend of Italian spices and it was wonderful. The lemon juice was so subtle, which was great, because it didn't drown out the spices. I also baked mine because I don't have a grill and I used a little meat tenderizer and this is the FIRST time that my pork chops have ever come out so moist and tender! Thank you so much! I'm not scared to try pork chops anymore! =)
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 1 inch thick
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 4.92 ml fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4.92 ml fresh thyme, chopped
- 2.46 ml fresh sage, chopped
- 1.23 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush chops with lemon juice.
- In a small bowl combine oil,herbs and pepper,mix well.
- Rub herb mixture on both sides of chops.
- Arrange in a baking dish,cover and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- Place pork chops on grill about 5 inches over coals,grill 12-15 minutes,turning once.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.
- Note:if using dried herbs reduce anounts by 1/2-1/3.