Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This needs to marinate for 4 hours.
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Brush chops with lemon juice.
- In a small bowl combine oil,herbs and pepper,mix well.
- Rub herb mixture on both sides of chops.
- Arrange in a baking dish,cover and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- Place pork chops on grill about 5 inches over coals,grill 12-15 minutes,turning once.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.
- Note:if using dried herbs reduce anounts by 1/2-1/3.
I really enjoyed this recipe! I had to change a few things because I didn't have any sage and was almost out of thyme (no pun intended!) so instead I just used a blend of Italian spices and it was wonderful. The lemon juice was so subtle, which was great, because it didn't drown out the spices. I also baked mine because I don't have a grill and I used a little meat tenderizer and this is the FIRST time that my pork chops have ever come out so moist and tender! Thank you so much! I'm not scared to try pork chops anymore! =)