- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs mushrooms, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk all of the ingredients, except the mushrooms and parsley in a medium bowl until blended.
- Add the mushrooms and toss gently to mix.
- Cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours. Toss mushrooms, drain and spoon into a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.