We love top sirloin steaks on the grill. So easy to just place these in the easy marinade before bedtime or in the morning and then grill for dinner. Prep time includes passive marinating time.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb top sirloin steak
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Burgundy wine (or sherry wine)
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice (or pineapple juice)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- Pierce steaks with a fork a few times and place in a large plastic baggie or glass pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all remaining ingredients for the marinade. Pour this over steak meat.
- Seal/cover and place in refridgerater for at least 6 hours; turning every few hours.
- Grill over med-high heat for about 5 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness is reached.