Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Meaty chicken thighs are a full-flavored and economical choice for easy weekday dinners hot off the grill. From my 3rd Edition Fresh, Fast and Fabulous Sam's Club Cookbook. A collection of simple, satisfying meals from Sam's Club members and culinary partners.
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup corn oil or 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons weber roasted garlic and herb seasoning
- 2 lbs bone-in chicken thighs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine water, oil, vinegar and seasoning in a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken. Marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken over direct medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes with the lid closed as much as possible, until the chicken is firm to the touch and no longer pink in the center, with a temperature of at least 170°F, turning once.