1 hr 20 mins
Karin in Gothenburg, Sweden's Note:
This is one of my favorites as it is very tasty, yet easy to make. Can be served with rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 100 ml water
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs (thyme, rosemary, marjoram)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1 -2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1Mix all ingredients for the marinade.
- 2Put the chicken breasts in the marinade and leave for 1 hour.
- 3While the chicken is soaking in the marinade make the sauce as follows:.
- 4Put the egg yolk in a bowl.
- 5Slowly add the olive oil to the egg yolk while whisking constantly.
- 6This can also be done with a handblender to avoid the mixture separating.
- 7Add the rest of the ingredients for the sauce.
- 8Put sauce in the fridge.
- 9When the chicken has been in the marinade for an hour put the filets in an overproof dish and set into the oven at 200 degrees Celcius for 15- 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Marinated Chicken Breasts With a Cold Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.0
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 209.8 mg
- Sodium 674.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 33.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French Dijon mustard