Recipe by Audrey M
I just love grilling on my George foreman. It is nice to have grilled food all season long.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients into a zip-lock bag.
- Marinate chicken for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Turn occassionally.
- Heat up grill.
- When hot, place chicken breast on grill and cook for 10 to 15 minutes depending on chicken size.
- Turn chicken once turning cooking and continue to brush with marinate.
- Don't use marinate after cooking, discard.