Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄3 cup cooking oil or 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl pour over meat.
- Marinade at least 4 hours.
I used pork sirloin chops with this marinade and refrigerated overnight. The chops were very tender, a nice mild herb flavor with a bit of lemon coming thru. DD does not really care for pork chops but loved them with this marinade. I think this would also be great on grilled or roasted chicken too. Thank you Leanne, I will use this marinade recipe again!