Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The fresh, strong flavors complement white bean or lentil salads; it's also very good over steamed vegetables.
- 8 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced or put through a press
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- Put the lemon juice in a blender, add the garlic, pepper and mustard and beat.
- Then add the herbs and beat.
- Then add the olive oil a few tablespoons at a time, beating after each addition.