Recipe by HotCookie #1
Juicy breaded chicken with good flavor.
Top Review by Wolfangel
This is delicious and was a big hit for dinner! I had to modify a bit and leave the herb breadcrumbs out because I couldn't find them at the supermarket that I shop at, but it was still very yummy, thanks for sharing!
- 12 chicken breasts (cut in half)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup of herb breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄8 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut chicken breasts in half.
- Mix water and egg togther in a small bowl.
- Mix bread crumbs and cheese together in separate bowl.
- Dip each piece of chicken in egg mixture then in bread mixture.
- Then set in a greased 9x13 greased pan.
- Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.