Prep 12 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this out of Health magazine but have not tried it yet. It sounds yummy though.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 medium tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh parsley
- In wide shallow bowl combine olive oil & next five ingredients.
- Add tomatoes, turn to coat them on all sides.
- Prepare grill.
- Place tomatoes on grill rack, cut side down. Drizzle once with leftover marinade and discard leftover marinade. Grill 5-7 minutes on each side over medium-high heat until soft, blistering & they turn brown.
- Remove from grill and top with parsley & parmesan cheese, serve immediately.