Recipe by grandma2969
saute mushrooms and onions to serve on each steak...a must have along with a big baked potato
- 3 -4 lbs beef sirloin, 1-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried sage
Directions See How It's Made
- rub both sides of steak with onion salt, place in a shallow container and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over steak.
- Marinate at least one hour.turning occasionally.
- grill or broil steak about 6" from heat.15-20 minutes on each side -- brush frequently with marinade -- .