Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
saute mushrooms and onions to serve on each steak...a must have along with a big baked potato
- 3 -4 lbs beef sirloin, 1-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried sage
- rub both sides of steak with onion salt, place in a shallow container and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over steak.
- Marinate at least one hour.turning occasionally.
- grill or broil steak about 6" from heat.15-20 minutes on each side -- brush frequently with marinade -- .
Wow, was really let down, all we could taste was the cider vinegar. Marinated for a couple of hours and then grilled on the bbq. Sorry, I've never given one star before.
Very delicious steak, loved the herbs, grilled on our indoor grill , juicey and delicious, served with new potatoes and new baby carrots from the farmer's market, YUM !!thanks for posting.