- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix mustard, lemon juice, thyme, rosemary, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Brush all over both sides of filets and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 1/2 hour.
- Preheat the grill (or broiler) and cook until cooked through (about 4 minutes per side).