Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
From the Food Network, but slightly modified--I used fillets instead of steaks. A very flavorful and reasonably low-cal recipe.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- Mix mustard, lemon juice, thyme, rosemary, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Brush all over both sides of filets and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 1/2 hour.
- Preheat the grill (or broiler) and cook until cooked through (about 4 minutes per side).
Very tasty and simple to make! I'm glad I came across this recipe! Thanks for posting.
This salmon is easy & delicious. I recently started a windowsill herb garden & have been on the lookout for recipes that use fresh herbs. I am very glad that I found this one.