Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) boneless beef top sirloin steaks, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 medium red peppers, cut into chunks
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1⁄4 lb whole mushroom
- 12 wooden skewers
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing
- 3 cups hot cooked MINUTE rice
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Alternately arrange meat and vegetables on skewers. Mix dressings.
- PLACE kabobs on grill; brush with the dressing mixture.
- GRILL 10 to 15 minutes or until steak is cooked through, turning over after 8 minutes. Serve with the rice.