Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
We enjoyed this corn (only 2 points/ear). The original recipe (WW cookbook Sizzle It) uses fresh herbs which I didn't have except for cilantro, so I used dried herbs with delicious results. Although this serves 4 -- this is very easily adjustable depending on how many ears of corn you have.
- 4 ears corn, husks and silk removed
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 16 fresh cilantro stems
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Tear off 4 sheets of tin foil.
- Brush corn evenly with melted butter and sprinkle with salt, cilantro sprigs and with the rosemary and thyme (other spices or fresh herbs will also work well).
- Wrap corn with the tin foil.
- Place wrapped corn on the grill and grill covered until corn in tender (about 15 minutes).
This corn came out so juicy and flavorful! The herbs were a great touch, and the corn was perfect cooked in the foil. Thanks for sharing! Veggie Swap 38
I used frozen corn(not in season yet even though it is in the 80`s here) Used 2 teaspoons butter and 2 teaspoons olive oil. Yum! Thanks!
What nice flavors! I enjoyed the rosemary and thyme. I didn't use the cilantro(was out), but I'm sure it would have just added to the enjoyment! Made for PRMR game.