Recipe by ellie_
We enjoyed this corn (only 2 points/ear). The original recipe (WW cookbook Sizzle It) uses fresh herbs which I didn't have except for cilantro, so I used dried herbs with delicious results. Although this serves 4 -- this is very easily adjustable depending on how many ears of corn you have.
- 4 ears corn, husks and silk removed
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 16 fresh cilantro stems
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Tear off 4 sheets of tin foil.
- Brush corn evenly with melted butter and sprinkle with salt, cilantro sprigs and with the rosemary and thyme (other spices or fresh herbs will also work well).
- Wrap corn with the tin foil.
- Place wrapped corn on the grill and grill covered until corn in tender (about 15 minutes).