Herb Glazed Baked Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 375-degrees F.
- Wash and quarter the potatoes, cutting out any bad spots -- do not peel.
- Dry the potato quarters with paper towels. Spray a large baking sheet with the cooking spray and lay out the potatoes on the sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over the potatoes and roll them around until they are mostly coated. Then sprinkle on all seasonings. Cover the potatoes with a tent of aluminum foil and bake for one hour.
- Serve hot.
- I rarely use the salt. With the Mrs. Dash to boost the flavor, you really don't need it.