Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Baked potato quarters with an herby punch.
- 8 yukon gold potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375-degrees F.
- Wash and quarter the potatoes, cutting out any bad spots -- do not peel.
- Dry the potato quarters with paper towels. Spray a large baking sheet with the cooking spray and lay out the potatoes on the sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over the potatoes and roll them around until they are mostly coated. Then sprinkle on all seasonings. Cover the potatoes with a tent of aluminum foil and bake for one hour.
- Serve hot.
- I rarely use the salt. With the Mrs. Dash to boost the flavor, you really don't need it.