Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A lovely flavored butter. Excelent on scones. Can also use other varieties of scented geraniums for other delicious variations.
- 1 teaspoon chives, freshly snipped
- 1 teaspoon parsley, freshly chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-scented geranium leaf, freshly chopped
- 6 ounces salted butter, slightly softened
- Work the herbs into the butter, mixing until they are evenly distributed.
- Chill for a few minutes.
- Turn onto aluminum foil and pat into shape, forming the butter into a long roll, about 1 1/2 in wide. Wrap and chill.
- Before serving, cut into slices ¼ to 1/3 inch thick.