- 8 lamb rib chops, can use loin
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
- salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary, 1 tsp. if fresh
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried mint, 2 tsp. if fresh
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub chops with garlic and sprinkle with salt.
- Heat the butter in a skillet and brown the lamb quickly over medium heat on both sides.
- The chops should be crusty on the outside and pink on the inside.
- Remove chops to a serving platter and add white wine and herbs to drippings left in the pan.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes, scraping loose all the browned bits.
- Spoon juices over the lamb and serve.