Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this recipe in Woman's Day, it comes from an ad for Bush's Beans. I'm posting it for safekeeping, but hopefully you will be able to enjoy it, too!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small celery, chopped
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed & drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped canned whole tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons white wine
- salt & pepper
- Heat oil in a medium saute pan.
- Add onions, celery and carrots.
- Cook over medium heat until tender, adding garlic during last 2 minutes.
- Add beans, tomatoes, thyme and wine.
- Salt & pepper to taste.