- 1 pizza crust (freshly made or commercial, 12 to 14 inches)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 -4 tablespoons julienned fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh marjoram
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°; prebake the fresh pizza crust if using, for 3-4 minutes; remove from the oven and set aside to cool slightly.
- Brush crust liberally with oil.
- Sprinkle the garlic and herbs on top of the pizza; season with salt and pepper; distribute cheese over the top.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes; remove from oven, slice and serve.