- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 8 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the grill to med-high heat.
- Meanwhile, combine thyme, oregano, parsley, chives, salt, black pepper, and cayenne in a small bowl; set aside.
- Combine the ground chuck and ground sirloin in a medium bowl.
- Divide the beef into 8 patties.
- Sprinkle the herb mixture evenly on each patty and press gently into the meat.
- Grill 6 minutes on each side, or until the beef is no longer pink in the center.
- Serve immediately on hamburger buns with your preferred condiments.