Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
In ‘The Complete Southern Cookbook’ by Tammy Allgood
Make and share this Herb Garden Grilled Hamburgers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the grill to med-high heat.
- Meanwhile, combine thyme, oregano, parsley, chives, salt, black pepper, and cayenne in a small bowl; set aside.
- Combine the ground chuck and ground sirloin in a medium bowl.
- Divide the beef into 8 patties.
- Sprinkle the herb mixture evenly on each patty and press gently into the meat.
- Grill 6 minutes on each side, or until the beef is no longer pink in the center.
- Serve immediately on hamburger buns with your preferred condiments.