Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
In ‘The Complete Southern Cookbook’ by Tammy Allgood
Make and share this Herb Garden Grilled Hamburgers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the grill to med-high heat.
- Meanwhile, combine thyme, oregano, parsley, chives, salt, black pepper, and cayenne in a small bowl; set aside.
- Combine the ground chuck and ground sirloin in a medium bowl.
- Divide the beef into 8 patties.
- Sprinkle the herb mixture evenly on each patty and press gently into the meat.
- Grill 6 minutes on each side, or until the beef is no longer pink in the center.
- Serve immediately on hamburger buns with your preferred condiments.