In ‘The Complete Southern Cookbook’ by Tammy Allgood
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the grill to med-high heat.
- 2Meanwhile, combine thyme, oregano, parsley, chives, salt, black pepper, and cayenne in a small bowl; set aside.
- 3Combine the ground chuck and ground sirloin in a medium bowl.
- 4Divide the beef into 8 patties.
- 5Sprinkle the herb mixture evenly on each patty and press gently into the meat.
- 6Grill 6 minutes on each side, or until the beef is no longer pink in the center.
- 7Serve immediately on hamburger buns with your preferred condiments.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Garden Grilled Hamburgers
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.2
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 95.5 mg
- Sodium 437.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 30.3 g