Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a restaurant in Louisville, KY
Make and share this Herb Garden Bow Tie Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta 13 minutes till al dente.
- Reconstitute tomatoes by placing them in boiling water for 2 minutes, then drain.
- Chop tomatoes; toss with drained pasta.
- Mix oil, vinegar, pesto, pepper and garlic. Pour mixture over pasta and toss.
- Add feta, crumbled, over all to desired taste. Serve over bed of endive, torn in pieces.
- ** Herb Garden uses lots of pepper.