1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
It could be for any cut of lamb. This is an old recipe judging from the color of the paper. It is an old clipping that was in my recipe box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Cut small slits in the lamb meat.
- 3Combine all ingredients except the lamb and the bay leaf.
- 4Rub the herb blend over the meat thoroughly.
- 5Place on a rack in a roasting pan. Put the bay leaf in the pan under the rack and roast uncovered until done. If cooking a leg of lamb, roast between 18-12 minutes a pound until done to your liking. Let meat rest 20 minutes before carving.
- 6This will generate a pan gravy to serve with the lamb. Just remember to remove the bay leaf.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb-Farm Roast for Leg of Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 588.3
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 200.0 mg
- Sodium 705.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 53.5 g