- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml dried thyme
- 3.69 ml salt
- 177.44 ml sour cream
- 177.44 ml milk
- 29.58 ml oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In one bowl stir together the four dry ingredients.
- In a second bowl combine the three wet ingredients.
- Combine the dry mixture with the sour cream mixture.
- Stir until all of the dry ingredients are fully moistened.
- Using a tablespoon, drop the mixture into your boiling soup or stew.
- Reduce heat, cover, and let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- KEEP COVER CLOSED.