Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious tasting dumplings for you to use in a soup or stew.
Make and share this Herb Dumplings recipe from Food.com.
- In one bowl stir together the four dry ingredients.
- In a second bowl combine the three wet ingredients.
- Combine the dry mixture with the sour cream mixture.
- Stir until all of the dry ingredients are fully moistened.
- Using a tablespoon, drop the mixture into your boiling soup or stew.
- Reduce heat, cover, and let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- KEEP COVER CLOSED.