Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious tasting dumplings for you to use in a soup or stew.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- In one bowl stir together the four dry ingredients.
- In a second bowl combine the three wet ingredients.
- Combine the dry mixture with the sour cream mixture.
- Stir until all of the dry ingredients are fully moistened.
- Using a tablespoon, drop the mixture into your boiling soup or stew.
- Reduce heat, cover, and let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- KEEP COVER CLOSED.