Recipe by Jenifer in Brandon
I found this on Martha Stewart.com These biscuits are really good and really easy. Im going to change it up a bit next time, instead of chives I think I will use green onions and 1/4 cup cubed cheddar cheese too...
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, fresh chives, baking powder, and salt. Using a fork or your fingers, work in butter (cut into small pieces) until small pea-size clumps form. Mix in milk until the mixture comes together as a sticky dough.
- Using a 1/3-cup measure, drop 8 mounds of dough onto a nonstick baking sheet; pat down slightly.
- Bake until biscuits are golden brown, rotating baking sheet halfway through, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.