Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A good alternative to ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 stalk green onion, including top
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 1⁄2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper
- Run through blender.
- If you use fresh herbs, refrigerate and use within 2 days.
- If you use dried herbs, can be refrigerated for 5 days.
Quite ok on a green salad. A bit more garlic wouldn't hurt though.
Turned out fine. Tangy flavour. I used it both as a salad dressing and a dip for veggies. I think it needs more herbs -- maybe some basil?