Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
very tasty salad dressing that keeps nicely in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. you can use other vinegars, I like using balsamic.
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 cup fresh herb (parsley, chives, mint any herbs of your choice)
- 1 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- process egg, mustard, vinegar and herbs until well blended.
- Add oil in a slow steady stream while the motor is running and blend to a creamy consistency.
- season to taste.
This is a very thick dressing that was wonderful served on a salad. I think it would also be very good as a spread on sandwiches or even a topping for baked fish. The herb was fresh Italian oregano and was reduced to 1/2 cup. Made for *Aussie Swap #19*