Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is so easy to put together, I love the crispness of the bell peppers vs the herb creme texture. Use what you have on hand, it's changeable. Cook time is chilling time.
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup nonfat yogurt
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- onion powder, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- kosher salt, to taste
- 4 bell peppers, core, cut into strips or chunks
- In a blender, cream the cottage cheese. Pour into a medium size bowl, add remaining dip ingredients. Adjust any ingredient amount to taste.
- Chill for an hour.
- Use the cut bell peppers as " chips" .