Variation of Robin Miller's Quick Fix Meal. Healthy and easy way to prepare a turkey tenderloin, that doesn't require slaving over the stove. Spend the time with your kids instead! Goes great with asparagus, and can be thrown in the oven together. Even my toddler loved this!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
- Season the turkey with salt and pepper all over.
- Brush the honey mustard over the turkey, then coat with the zest, rosemary and oregano. (I combine the zest and spices first.).
- Bake in oven until thermometer reads 160 or about 35-40 minutes.
- Let rest about 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy :).