Adapted from a recipe by Gillian on allrecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced (1/2 tsp)
- 2 (6 ounce) fillets turkey breast
- 1 (6 ounce) container nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2In a bowl, thoroughly mix the milk and prepared brown mustard. In a separate bowl, mix the panko, herbs and garlic. Dredge each turkey breast first in the milk mixture, then in the crumb mixture to evenly coat.
- 3Bake turkey 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the coating is crisp and the internal temperature of the turkey has reached a minimum of 180°F.
- 4In a bowl, mix the yogurt and whole grain mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over the cooked turkey to serve, or use as a dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb-Crusted Turkey
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.6
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 120.8 mg
- Sodium 730.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 49.0 g