Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adapted from a recipe by Gillian on allrecipes.com.
Make and share this Herb-Crusted Turkey recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced (1/2 tsp)
- 2 (6 ounce) fillets turkey breast
- 1 (6 ounce) container nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix the milk and prepared brown mustard. In a separate bowl, mix the panko, herbs and garlic. Dredge each turkey breast first in the milk mixture, then in the crumb mixture to evenly coat.
- Bake turkey 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the coating is crisp and the internal temperature of the turkey has reached a minimum of 180°F.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt and whole grain mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over the cooked turkey to serve, or use as a dipping sauce.