2 hrs 15 mins
- Put the roast with the fat side up, in an ungreased roasting pan.
- Mix together the cloves, mustard, lemon juice, oil, and Worcestershire sauce; stir to mix well.
- Pour over and evenly coat the roast.
- In a bowl, add the next 6 ingredients; mixing well.
- Rub herb mixture over roast.
- Bake roast, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 hours or until desired degree of doneness.
- Remove from oven and place roast on a warm serving platter.
- Let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Add 2 cups water and bouillon granules to pan drippings.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Mix together flour and 1/3 cup of water; stirring until smooth; gradually add to pan.
- Cook until bubbly and thickened, stirring constantly.
- Slice roast and serve with gravy.