Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
From Kraft Foods, this recipe makes a juicy cut of pork. It does make a lot, so have some company over or use leftovers for sammies!!
Top Review by tacobarlass
This was fantastic! I used a center cut small pork roast and Woeber's Reserve whole grain dijon mustard. I did not use chive and used dried rosemary and parsley flakes in the bread crumb mixture. I baked at 300 for 1.5 hours then turned up to 350 for the last 15 minutes to brown the bread crumbs. I took the roast out at 150 degrees and let it sit before slicing. It was so tender and delicious! Everyone loved it and my daughters (12 and 3) want me to make it again.
- 1 (5 lb) pork loin
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1 medium onion, cut into 8 wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Trim off the excess fat from the pork loin and spread evenly with mustard.
- Mix the bread crumbs, parsley, chives, rosemary, 3 Tbs. olive oil, salt and pepper; press evenly onto the meat.
- Place on rack in roasting pan.
- Mix carrots and onion; toss with remaining 1 Tbs. oil. Add to pan with meat.
- Bake 1 1/2 - 2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 160ºF.
- Let stand 10-15 minute before slicing. Serve with carrots and onions.