Herb-Crusted Pork Loin (Paula Deen)
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Place the pork loin on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- With your fingers, massage the mixture onto the pork loin, covering all of the meat and fat.
- Roast the pork for 30 minutes, then reduce the heat to 425 degrees F. and roast for an additional hour.
- Test for doneness using and instant-read thermometer. When the internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F. remove from the oven.
- Allow the meat to sit for about 20 minutes before carving. It will continue to cook while it rests.