Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A simple/easy, quick, and kid-friendly week-night meal.
- 2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) envelopeknorr leek soup mix
- 1 teaspoon dried fines herbes
- 2 lbs fish fillets
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted and cooked
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- In a shallow dish, combine the breadcrumbs, soup mix, and fines herbes.
- Dip each fillet into the melted butter and then into the crumb mixture, coating the fillets thoroughly on both sides.
- Place the fillets in a 13x9 inch baking dish in a single layer and bake the fish until it is cooked through, about 10 minutes.