Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Please note: prep time includes 1 hour marinating
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Spray baking dish dish with olive oil spray.
- Arrange chicken in pan & sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine herbs & rub on chicken. Press pepper into chicken. Refrigerate, uncovered, for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes, or until cooked through.
This was ok for us. I wanted more seasoning and zip to the chicken. Thanks for posting. Made for Zaar Cookbook Tag Game 2010.
My friend liked the seasoning so much that she asked me to double the mixture next time and slice the chicken breasts in half (scaloppine style), then rub it, in order to taste more of the herbs, lol. I realized I didn't have sage, so I used poultry seasoning. I also added some salt. Thank you.
This was really good. It had a great flavor and is great with veggies! Good healthy way to eat chicken!